About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the collections of the Library of the Natural History Museum to illustrate the development of natural history art through the centuries and its crucial role in furthering people's appreciation of nature around the world.
- Author BiographyJudith Magee has managed the art collections of the Library of the Natural History Museum, London for over 10 years. She is the author of The Art and Science of William Bartram and has contributed to several other books including Plant Discoveries: A Botanist's Voyage Through Plant Exploration and The Great Naturalists.
- Author(s)Judith Magee
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteOver 200 colour illustrations
- Weight1500 g
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.