All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook contains recipes for traditional favorites enjoyed in Poland. Recipes include: hors d'oeuvres, soups, sweet dishes, entrees, salads, pastries, beverages, and menus for authentic Polish meals. Notes on some of the holiday customs and the origins of historic dishes are also featured.
- Author BiographyAlina Zeranska grew up in Warsaw, where she learned Polish cooking and entertaining from her mother. She was a widely respected radio and print journalist, and edited the family page of the Canadian Alliancer, a Polish-language newspaper.
- Author(s)Alina Zeranska
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/01/1989
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight595 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.