All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of War is the most widely read military classic in human history. Dating from the period of the warring states in early Chinese history, Sun Tzu' s insights into strategy are today prized by leaders in all walks of life.
- Author BiographyROGER T. AMES is a Canadian-born Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hawaii. A resident of Oahu, he is th author of Art of Rulership: A Study in Ancient Chinese Political Thought, co-author (with David L. Hall) of Thinking Through Confucius, and editor of the international Journal Philosophy East and West.
- Author(s)Roger T. Ames,Sun Tzu
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note33 archive illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.