All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps the student understand the numerous artefacts from Roman Britain and what they reveal about life in the province.
- Author BiographyLindsay Allason-Jones is Director of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Artefact Studies and Reader in Roman Material Culture at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, and has published eight books and over a hundred academic papers on themes related to the archaeology of the Roman Empire. She is the author of two previous textbooks, Women in Roman Britain and Daily Life in Roman Britain.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note80 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLindsay Allason-Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.