Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £15.74Trending at £16.91
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it appears as a little bit of creaky stiffness in the hip or knee or as a major case of inflammation that settles in several joints, arthritis is an unwelcome visitor that knocks on just about everybody's door sooner or later.
- Author BiographyBarry Fox and Nadine Taylor are a husband-and-wife writing team living in Los Angeles, California. Barry Fox, PhD, is the author, coauthor, or ghostwriter of numerous books, including the New York Times number-one bestseller, The Arthritis Cure (St. Martin's, 1997). He also wrote its sequel, Maximizing The Arthritis Cure (St. Martin's, 1998), as well as The Side Effects Solution (to be published by Broadway Books in 2005), What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Hypertension (Warner Books, 2003), What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Migraines (Warner Books, 2001), Syndrome X (Simon & Schuster, 2000), The 20/30 Fat and Fiber Diet Plan (HarperCollins, 1999), and Cancer Talk (Broadway Books, 1999). His books and over 160 articles covering various aspects of health, business, biography, law, and other topics have been translated into 20 languages. Nadine Taylor, MS, RD, is the author of Natural Menopause Remedies (Signet, 2004), 25 Natural Ways To Relieve PMS (Contemporary Books, 2002) and Green Tea (Kensington Press, 1998), as well as co-author of Runaway Eating (to be published by Rodale in 2005), What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Hypertension (Warner Books, 2003), and If You Think You Have An Eating Disorder (Dell, 1998). After a brief stint as head dietitian at the Eating Disorders Unit at Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Ms. Taylor lectured on women's health issues to groups of health professionals throughout the country. She has also written numerous articles on health and nutrition for the popular press. Jinoos Yazdany, MD, MPH, is a board-certified internist and a Rheumatology Fellow at the University of California, San Francisco. She completed her undergraduate education at Stanford University, where she received the Deans' Award for Academic Achievement and graduated with Honors and Distinction. She completed medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles, where she received a Humanism in Medicine award from the Health Care Foundation of New Jersey and graduated Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Yazdany also studied public health at Harvard University. Her research involves examining health disparities in the care of patients with chronic diseases. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Barry Fox,Jinoos Yazdany,Nadine Taylor
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- jazzibuggy12 May, 2016by
Very easy read.
Lots and lots of useful information in plain English.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.