All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to various types of arthritis, from juvenile to rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, as well as associated conditions such as lupus and osteoporosis. This book also gives answers to all your questions on exercise, medication, surgery, pain relief, complementary therapies, nutrition and more.
- Author BiographyArthritis Care is the UK's largest voluntary organisation working with and for people with arthritis, working closely with health professionals and other arthritis organisations in the UK and internationally.
- PrizesCommended for BMA Medical Book of the Year Award 2007.
- Author(s)Alison Hammond,Andrew Hamer,Arthritis Foundation,Caroline Green,David L. Scott,Dorothy Pattison,Howard A. Bird,Janet Harkess,Mike Hurley,Paula Jeffreson
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/08/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width191 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.