All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of more than 30 peer-reviewed papers that focuses on the diversity and conservation of arthropods. It highlights issues that range from large-scale disturbance to local management, from spatial heterogeneity to temporal patterns.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleTopics in Biodiversity and Conservation
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1189 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlan T. Bull,David Leslie Hawksworth
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.