CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Law
- £6.71Trending at £7.23
- £6.89Trending at £7.95
- £6.00Trending at £8.95
- £28.12Trending at £29.38
- £40.79Trending at £41.31
- £32.31Trending at £33.11
- £36.75Trending at £45.41
About this product
- Author(s)Arthur Cox Employment Law Group
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Contract of Employment Chapter 3: Companies Act 2014: Employment Law Issues Chapter 4: Data Protection Chapter 5: Employment Equality Chapter 6: Employment Related Torts Chapter 7: European Union Law Chapter 8: Fixed-Term Workers Chapter 9: Freedom of Information Chapter 10: Health and Safety Chapter 11: Human Rights Chapter 12: Immigration Chapter 13: Industrial Relations Chapter 14: Injunctions Chapter 15: Insolvency Chapter 16: Judicial Review Chapter 17: Legislation Chapter 18: Litigation Chapter 19: Part-Time Work Chapter 20: Pensions Chapter 21: Protective Leave Chapter 22: Public Servants Chapter 23: Redundancy Chapter 24: Taxation Relating to Employment Chapter 25: Temporary Agency Work Chapter 26: Transfer of Undertakings Chapter 27: Unfair Dismissal Chapter 28: Wages Chapter 29: Whistleblowing Chapter 30: Working Time Chapter 31: Workplace Relations Act 2015 Chapter 32: Northern Ireland - 2015 in Outline Chapter 33: Curial Deference and the Labour Court
- Author BiographyWritten by a team of expert authors from the Arthur Cox Employment Law Group: Seamus Given (Partner), Kevin Langford (Partner), Cian Beecher (Partner), John O'Dwyer (Consultant), Dr Mary Redmond (Consultant), Elaine Mettler (Associate), Gill Woods (Associate), Michael Doyle (Associate), Louise O'Byrne (Associate, Jacqueline Ho (Associate), Sarelle Buckley (Associate), Deborah Delahunt (Associate), Zelda Cunningham (Associate).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.