All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Arthur can take their reading to the next level with this illustrated chapter book perfect for gradeschool readers, featuring themes of teamwork and friendship.
- Author BiographyMarc Brown is the creator of the bestselling Arthur Adventure book series and creative producer of the number-one children's PBS television series, Arthur. He has also created a second book series featuring D.W., Arthur's little sister, as well as numerous other books for children.
- Author(s)Marc Brown
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width129 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.35Trending at £4.00
- £4.00Trending at £4.44
- £3.60Trending at £5.68
- £3.50Trending at £5.62
- £2.81Trending at £4.99
- £3.44Trending at £5.97
- £5.49Trending at £6.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.