All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £24.83
- £30.68Trending at £40.76
About this product
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleDialogue
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Weight307 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Volume editorEric J. Sterling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments Preface from the General Editor Essay Topics for Dialogue: Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman Eric J. STERLING: Introduction Terry OTTEN: Linda Loman: Attention must be paid L. Bailey MCDANIEL: Domestic Tragedies: The Feminist Dilemma in Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman Steven CENTOLA: Arthur Miller: Guardian of the Dream of America Michelle NASS: Refocusing America's Dream Juan Ignacio GUIJARRO-GONZALEZ and Ramon ESPEJO: Capitalist America in Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman: A Re-consideration Linda URANGA: Willy Loman and the Legacy of Capitalism Paula Marantz COHEN: The Dynamo, the Salesman, and the Playwright Craig N. OWENS: Mystifying the Machine: Staged and Unstaged Technologies in Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman Michael J. MEYER: In His Father's Image: Biff Loman's Struggle with Inherited Traits in Death of a Salesman Deborah Cosier SOLOMON: The Emergence of Hope in Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman Luc GILLEMAN: A little boat looking for a harbor : Sexual Symbolism in Arthur Millers's Death of a Salesman Samantha BATTEN: Compensatory Symbolism in Miller's Death of a Salesman About the authors Abstracts Index
- Author BiographyEric J. Sterling is Distinguished Research Professor of English at Auburn University Montgomery, where he has taught since 1994. He holds a Ph.D. in English, with a minor in theatre, from Indiana University. He has published extensively on modern drama, with essays on Arthur Miller, August Wilson, Martin Sherman, Joshua Sobol, Diane Samuels, Peter Barnes, and many other authors. His book Life in the Ghettos During the Holocaust was published by Syracuse University Press in 2005.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.