All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.75
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £6.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.97
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionClassic account of a voyage in search of Arthur Ransome - an essential companion to the Ransome books.
- Author BiographyChristina Hardyment has written books and articles on dizzying range of subjects (including her collection of historical sewing machines, domestic technology, family life and a biography of Sir Thomas Malory). She lives in a rambling house in Oxford with a huge garden, where she is already planning camps and a treehouse for her seven grandchildren. Time off is spent sailing on the river, in a British Moth dinghy. To visit Christina Hardyment's website click here
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2007
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/05/2017
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sallyrose3808 Dec, 2014by
Ransome fans will find this very interesting
Bought it as have had a lifetime love of the Arthur Ransome books. Very imformative and when I have time I will visit the places it has identified.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.