All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.77
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by Articulatory and phonological impairments / Jacqueline Bauman-Waengler. 4th ed. c2012.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Bauman-Waengler has been a professor for over 25 years. She has presented and published widely regionally, nationally, and internationally in the areas of phonetics/phonology, speech sound disorders in children and adults, and child language. In addition to the Fifth Edition of Articulation and Phonology in Speech Sound Disorders: A Clinical Focus, she has also published Introduction to Phonetics and Phonology: From Concepts to Transcription with Pearson in 2009. She is currently working as a speech/language specialist in Pleasant Valley School District and a consultant for Western Psychological Corporation in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Bauman-Waengler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.