Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £14.99Trending at £15.19
- £22.25Trending at £24.58
- £8.31Trending at £10.13
- £9.99Trending at £10.31
- £4.76Trending at £5.37
- £7.70Trending at £9.94
- £4.48Trending at £4.93
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the artificial boundary method for the numerical solutions of partial differential equations in unbounded domains. This book is intended for researchers working in the fields of computational mathematics and mechanical engineering.
- Author(s)Houde Han,Xiaonan Wu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight798 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.