All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.46
- £38.13Trending at £42.37
- £12.21Trending at £15.91
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £15.02
- £12.86Trending at £16.91
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers presented in this book address methodological questions and applications of artificial economics (AE) to macroeconomics, industrial organization, information and learning, market dynamics, finance and financial markets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number631
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note41 Tables, black and white; 70 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 268 p. 70 illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAdolfo Lopez-Paredes,Cesareo Hernandez,Marta Posada
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.