CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byT. Chang
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of ContentsAddress of Welcome.- Reviews of Hemodialysis, Dialysate Regeneration, Hemofiltration and Oxystarch.- The Present Status and Perspectives of Hemodialysis.- Current Status of Dialysate Regeneration for the Treatment of Chronic Uremia.- Devising a Practical Suitcase Hemodialyzer.- Present Status of Hemofiltration.- Oxystarch and Other Polyaldehydes: The Present Status in the Treatment of Uremia.- Microencapsulated Adsorbent Hemoperfusion.- Artificial Cells for Artificial Kidney, Artificial Liver and Detoxification.- Clinical Experience of Bead-Shaped Charcoal Haemoperfusion in Chronic Renal Failure and Fulminant Hepatic Failure.- Hepatic Assist System Using Bead-Type Charcoal.- Extracorporeal Immunoadsorbents for Specific Extraction of Circulating Immune Reactants.- Evaluation of Charcoal Hemoperfusion in Uremia.- Charcoal Hemoperfusion: Georgetown University Hospital Experience.- Treatment of Fulminant Hepatic Failure by Charcoal Haemoperfusion and Polyacrilonitrile Haemodialysis.- Use of Activated Adsorbent Haemoperfusion in Acute Intoxication.- Clinical Experience with Cellulose-Coated Carbon Hemoperfusion.- Hemoperfusion and Removal of Endogenous Uremic Middle Molecules.- Charcoal Hemoperfusion in Mushroom Poisoning: Amanita Phalloides.- Biocompatibility Studies of Hemoperfusion Systems for Liver and Kidney Support.- Other Adsorbent Hemoperfusion Approaches.- The Use of Membranes and Sorbents for Blood Detoxification: Cuprophan Sorbent Membranes.- Combination of Hemodialysis and Hemoperfusion in a Single Hollow-Fiber Unit for Treatment of Uremia.- The B-D Hemodetoxifier: Particulate Release and Its Significance.- Fixed-Bed Charcoal Hemoperfusion in the Treatment of Drug Overdose and Chronic Renal Failure.- Experience with Resin Hemoperfusion.- Strathclyde Approach Towards Artificial Kidney, Artificial Liver and Detoxification.- Communications.- Assessment of Two Rat Models of Fulminant Hepatic Failure for Testing Artificial Liver Devices.- Use of Albumin-Cellulose Nitrate Microencapsulated Charcoal Hemoperfusion: In Acute Digoxin Toxicity in Dogs.- Conversion of Urea and Ammonia to Amino Acid Using Sequential Enzymatic Reaction with Microencapsulated Multi-Enzyme Systems.- Microencapsulated Charcoal Hemoperfusion for Galactosemia.- The Filtration of Plasma from Whole Blood: A Novel Approach to Clinical Detoxification.- Ionsiv F-80 and Ionsiv W-85: Molecular Sieve Zeolite NH4+ Ion Exchangers for Removal of Urea Nitrogen.- Panel and General Discussions.- Chronic Renal Failure and Future Approaches.- Status of Artificial Liver Support: 1977.- Treatment of Acute Intoxication.- Interrelation of Hemoperfusion, Plasma Clearance and Half Life.- General Discussion.- Invited Speakers, Session Chairmen and Organizing Committee.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.