Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to network architectures, training and the extraction of rules from trained networks. It reports the history of the application of ANN to chemical and biological problems, and covers many examples of the application of ANN to chemistry and biology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number458
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Livingstone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.