Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
About this product
- Author(s)B. L. de Moor,Johan A. K. Suykens,Joos P. L. Vandewalle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Notation. 1. Introduction. 2. Artificial Neural Networks: Architectures and Learning Rules. 3. Nonlinear System Identification Using Neural Networks. 4. Neural Networks for Control. 5. NLq Theory. 6. General Conclusions and Future Work. A: Generation of n-double scrolls. B: Fokker-Planck Learning Machine for Global Optimization. C: Proof of NLq Theorems. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.