All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an introduction to the fiction of Ricardo Piglia, this title reaches through various levels of mystery to explore the forces that have been at play in Argentina throughout its violent history.
- Author BiographyRicardo Piglia currently lives in Argentina and is the author of three novels and a collection of short stories, for which he won the Casa de las Americas Prize. Artificial Respiration is his first book in English. His other books have been translated into Portuguese, French, Italian, and German. Daniel Balderston is Professor and Chair of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at Tulane University and author of Out of Context: Historical Reference and the Representation of Reality in Borges, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Ricardo Piglia
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLatin America in Translation
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight327 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byDaniel Balderston
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £55.77Trending at £64.34
- £3.00Trending at £4.29
- £4.90Trending at £7.15
- £7.61Trending at £7.76
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £15.00Trending at £16.53
- £2.57Trending at £2.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.