CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionArtisan Cheese of the Pacific Northwest is an in-depth guide to the region's artisan cheeses.
- Author BiographyTami Parr is the author of the Pacific Northwest Cheese Project Web site (http://pnwcheese.typepad.com), the online authority for news and information on the artisan cheeses of the Pacific Northwest. Her articles have appeared in numerous publications including The Oregonian, Edible Portland, Mix, and Northwest Palate Magazine. She is currently the president of the Oregon Cheese Guild and a member of the American Cheese Society. She lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Tami Parr
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note8 color; 50 black & white
- Weight420 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.