Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length study to articulate the vital presence of artisans and craft labor in medieval English literature from c.1000-1483.
- Author BiographyLisa H. Cooper is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is co-editor, with Andrea Denny-Brown, of Lydgate Matters: Poetry and Material Culture in the Fifteenth Century (2008).
- Author(s)Lisa H. Cooper
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 82
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.