Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length study to articulate the vital presence of artisans and craft labor in medieval English literature from c.1000-1483.
- Author BiographyLisa H. Cooper is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is co-editor, with Andrea Denny-Brown, of Lydgate Matters: Poetry and Material Culture in the Fifteenth Century (2008).
- Author(s)Lisa H. Cooper
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.