All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Richer
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note150 illustrations, index
- Weight953 g
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRobert Beverly Hale
- Translated byRobert Beverly Hale
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Richer (1849-1933), a distinguished artist and scientist, was a professor of creative anatomy at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris and a member of the city's Institute of Medicine. Robern Beverly Hale (1901-1985), who ended his career as curator emeritus of American painting and sculpture at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, was an instructor of anatomy at the Art Students League for 40 years. His famous lectures, illustrated with life-size drawings that he created on the spot, have been compiled and edited by Terence Coyle and published in Master Class in Figure Drawing. Hale's other books include Drawing Lessons from the Great Masters and Anatomy Lessons from the Great Masters.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.14
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £8.27Trending at £9.07
- £6.47Trending at £8.30
- £10.34Trending at £16.78
- £2.50Trending at £4.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.