Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.53Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £29.86
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionArtistic Research Methodology argues for artistic research as a context-aware and historical process that works inside-in, beginning and ending with acts committed within an artistic practice. This book is essential reading for university courses in art, art education, media and social sciences.
- Author BiographyMika Hannula (PhD, University of Turku, Finland) is a former rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Helsinki, Finland, and is Professor of Visual Arts at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. He curates contemporary art exhibitions across Europe and consults for a contemporary art gallery in Helsinki. Juha Suoranta (EdD, University of Tampere, Finland) is Professor of Adult Education at the University of Tampere. Recently he co-edited Havoc of Capitalism (2010) and authored Hidden in Plain Sight (2011). Tere Vaden (PhD, University of Tampere, Finland) is a philosopher teaching art education at the Aalto University in Helsinki. He is an editor of the philosophical journal niin & nain, has published articles on the philosophy of mind and language and co-authored the books Artistic Research (2005) and Wikiworld (2010).
- Author(s)Juha Suoranta,Mika Hannula,Tere Vaden
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Qualitative Research
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.