All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPercent-for-art commissions may represent the official, professionalized face of public art, but beyond the plaza - another kind of art has been taking shape, one that questions the very nature and experience of the commons. This book deals with this art.
- Author BiographyTwylene Moyer and Glenn Harper are the editors of four previous volumes in the Perspectives on Contemporary Sculpture series.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note224 illus., 213 in color
- Weight612 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGlenn Harper,Twylene Moyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.63
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.