All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtmachines presents and transforms the thought of Deleuze and Guattari, excavating a new philosophy of individuation and production from their work. The essays range over literature, art, philosophy, psychoanalysis and politics to converge around the concepts of individuation, ecology, territory, the machine, transversality and the refrain.
- Author BiographyThe Author and Translators: Anne Sauvagnargues is Professor of Contemporary French Philosophy at the University Paris Ouest Nanterre La Defense (Paris 10). Eugene W. Holland is Professor in the Department of Comparative Studies at the Ohio State University. Suzanne Verderber is Associate Professor in the Department of Humanities and Media Studies at the Pratt Institute, New York.
- Author(s)Anne Sauvagnargues
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byEugene W. Holland,Suzanne Verderber
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.