All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical exploration of the pedagogical and practical issues that are raised when Arts academics engage in primary and secondary schools outreach. It addresses the numerous issues raised when Arts academics become involved with schools, bringing together practitioners from a range of fields within the Arts to share experiences and insights.
- Author BiographyAndrew Fisher is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Nottingham, UK. Geoff Baker is a teacher of history at Thomas Clarkson Community College, Cambridgeshire, UK, and Senior Academic Advisor at the Centre for Integrative Learning, University of Nottingham, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAndrew Fisher,Geoff Baker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
- £15.17Trending at £24.10
- £8.63Trending at £16.54
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.