All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn edited collection from art, music, drama, dance and play therapists on the proven benefits of arts therapies when applied in a range of interdisciplinary settings. Caroline Miller aims to help arts therapists to advocate for their profession to the colleagues, families and clients with whom they work.
- Author BiographyCaroline Miller is a dramatherapist and psychologist working in private practice. She completed her training as a dramatherapist at the University of Leeds in 1991. Since her training she has relocated to New Zealand where she has had experience of providing arts therapies in a number of interdisciplinary settings, including mental health services and both mainstream and special needs schools. In 2001 she became the inaugural co-director of the only training programme for arts therapists in New Zealand.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCaroline Miller
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.37Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.