CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Arts and Technology: Fourth International Conference, ArtsIT 2014, Istanbul, Turkey, November 10-12, 2014, Revised Selected Papers by Springer International Publishing AG (Paperback, 2015)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £5.46Trending at £9.98
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number145
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note52 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 153 p. 52 illus.
- Weight273 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnthony Lewis Brooks,Elif Ayiter,Onur Yazicigil
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
- Table Of ContentsKeynote Talk - From analog to digital, fictive vs. documentary: An ongoing journey.- Google DevArt: Following the Success of Google's Android Market in the Visual Arts?.- The Substance of the Body in the Societies of the Contemporary Arts.- Generation of Engineering Research Directions Through Artistic Process.- Virtual Idol Hatsune Miku: New Auratic Experience of the Performer as a Collaborative Platform 6 Traditional Painting Revised: The Ambient Intelligence Approach to Creativity.- When Technology Collaborates: Politics and the Aesthetic of We Human-and-Technology.- Poetry of Separation: the aesthetics of spatial montage and generative editing for multi-layered screens.- Technologies Expand Aesthetic Dimensions: Visualization and Sonification of Embodied Penwald Drawings.- Exploring Felt Qualities of Embodied Interaction with Movement and Sound.- A Proposal for the Creation of a Dance Ontology.- Interactive Internet theatre.- Design of a non-intrusive augmented trumpet.- Digital Creativity: Children's Playful Mastery of Technology.- Authoring of digital games via card games: make playful play happen.- Large-Scale Analysis of Art Proportions.- Augmented Sculptures: What You See is not What You See.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.