All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.69Trending at £22.81
- £17.08Trending at £25.00
- £18.95Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £8.48Trending at £8.70
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of the art of the Pacific Islands, including the Melanesian, Polynesian, Micronesian, and New Guinean traditions. It examines the biases of both artists and Western viewers, telling an important history of both people and ideas through an analysis of sculpture, paintings, textiles, dance, jewelry, and architecture.
- Author BiographyAnne D'Alleva is associate professor of art history and women's studies at the University of Connecticut. Her books include Look!: The Fundamentals of Art History; How to Write Art History; and Methods and Theories of Art History.
- Author(s)Anne D'Alleva
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note19 b-w + 106 color illus.
- Weight498 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.