All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeeking to reinvigorate the political Left, Ash Amin and Nigel Thrift advocate an experimental world-making politics that is able to adapt to changing circumstances, shifting categories, and emergent problems.
- Author BiographyAsh Amin is Professor of Geography at Cambridge University. He is the author of Land of Strangers and coauthor (with Patrick Cohendet) of Architectures of Knowledge: Firms, Capabilities, and Communities. Nigel Thrift is Vice-Chancellor of the University of Warwick. He is the author of Non-Representational Theory: Space, Politics, Affect and Knowing Capitalism. Amin and Thrift are the authors of Cities: Reimagining the Urban.
- Author(s)Ash Amin,Nigel Thrift
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.00
- £9.99Trending at £14.18
- £13.00Trending at £16.98
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.80
- £7.51Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.