All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tragic fate of the lost Franklin expedition (1845-48) is a well-known part of exploration history, but there has always been a gap in the story - a personal account that begs to be told. This title collects the poignant letters of Sir John Franklin's wife, Jane, which provide a fresh perspective on the tragedy.
- Author BiographyErika Behrisch Elce is an assistant professor in the English Department at the Royal Military College of Canada.
- Author(s)Erika Behrisch Elce,Lady Jane Griffin Franklin
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's Native and Northern Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note7 b&w images
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.10
- £4.79Trending at £7.41
- £13.80Trending at £20.33
- £10.20Trending at £11.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.