Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionRedefines the genre of horror fiction, calling into question the usual conventions, motifs, and elements. Unlike many critics of this genre, the author sees dis/affirmative horror fiction acting neither to soothe fears nor reduce them to the vicarious thrills 'n' chills mode, but as intensifying the fears inherent in everyday life.
- Author(s)Linda J. Holland-Toll
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.