All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do: a one-hit-wonder, a lottery winner, a palaeontologist, a pet rock have in common? They all got lucky. This work presents true stories of lucky people - and the true life lessons of luck: how to manage good luck when it happens; how to deal with bad luck; how to trust your instincts; and more.
- Author BiographyJoshua Piven is the author of the bestselling Worst-Case Scenario Survival series of books. He has appeared on the Today Show, Montel Williams and ABC News. He has been profiled and interviewed by the BBC, The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Philadelphia Enquirer, the Chicago Tribune, and magazines including the New Yorker and People.
- Author(s)Joshua Piven
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date19/10/2006
- Weight156 g
- Width133 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £10.14
- £20.65Trending at £21.84
- £8.49Trending at £8.64
- £4.94Trending at £6.69
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.65Trending at £11.88
- £23.34Trending at £31.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.