All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning seven turbulent decades, this story traces the fabulous rise of poor but ambitious Charlie Trumper, a man who becomes embroiled in one family's battle to build London's greatest department store against overwhelming odds and undermining enemies.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Archer is one of the world's most successful authors. He has sold over 500 million copies of his novels and short stories worldwide. After a life in politics he was elevated to the House of Lords in 1992. Archer is married with two children and currently lives in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Archer
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/07/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date01/11/2010
- Weight369 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- frances1230_1407 May, 2016by
could not put this book down another Jeffery Archer compelling read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.80
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £4.66Trending at £5.38
- £4.89Trending at £5.76
- £4.99Trending at £5.38
- £4.77Trending at £4.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.