Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.72+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.65Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mountains, that is where the greatest battles of the Tour de France are fought, where champions are made and where some of the toughest are defeated. This illustrated book looks at the scenic beauty of the mountain stages and at the men who have competed on them throughout the history of the Tour.
- Author BiographyRichard Yates is a British writer and cycling historian living in France, whose in-depth knowledge of the history of the Tour de France has made him a frequent contributor to cycling magazines in Britain, France and USA.
- Author(s)Richard Yates
- PublisherVan Der Plas Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVan Der Plas Publications,U.S.
- Content Note180 b&w photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.