All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.99Trending at £18.92
- £8.76Trending at £12.01
- £11.00Trending at £11.79
- £10.71Trending at £13.90
- £5.62Trending at £6.70
- £10.70Trending at £13.61
- £10.10Trending at £14.31
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 75 percent of all fungi that have been described to date belong to the phylum Ascomycota. Filling the gap between technical publications and the limited representation of Ascomycetes in general mushroom field guides, this title presents a scientifically accurate work dedicated to this significant group of fungi.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL W. BEUG is a mycologist, environmental chemist, and Professor Emeritus at Evergreen State College. He is on the editorial board of Fungi magazine, and his mushroom photographs have appeared in over thirty books and articles. He is coauthor of MatchMaker, a free online mushroom identification program covering over 4,000 taxa of fungi. He lives in Husum, Washington. Alan E. Bessette is a mycologist and distinguished emeritus Professor of Biology from Utica College of Syracuse University. He has published numerous professional papers in the field of mycology and has authored more than twenty books. ARLEEN R. BESSETTE is a psychologist, mycologist, and botanical photographer. She has authored or coauthored several scientific papers and fourteen books, has won numerous awards for her photography, and teaches classes on mycology and the culinary aspects of mycophagy. She lives in St. Marys, Georgia.
- Author(s)Alan E. Bessette,Arleen Rainis Bessette,Michael Beug
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCorrie Herring Hooks Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note800 color photos
- Weight1758 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.