Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Author(s)John Gray
- Date of Publication25/07/1989
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Afro-American & African Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 24.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Robert Farris Thompson Introduction African Traditional Religion General and Background Material African Traditional Religion--General Works Regional Studies West Africa Central Africa Southern Africa East Africa African Traditions in the Diaspora General and Background Material Religion in the Diaspora Regional Studies Mexico Latin America Central America South America The Caribbean United States Appendix I: Reference Works Appendix II: Archives and Research Centers Ethnic Index Subject Index Author Index
- Author BiographyJOHN GRAY is a cultural historian specializing in Black culture. He is the author of Blacks in Classical Music (Greenwood Press, 1988) and has contributed articles to Cadence and Coda.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.