All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew in paperback - a clear and simply written guide to the Ashtanga Primary Series, packed full of knowledge and insight, that will delight beginners, advanced students and yoga teachers alike.
- Author BiographyPetri Raisanen is an internationally renowned and respected yoga teacher. A devoted student of his guru Sri K. Patthabi Jois (1915-2009), he is co-owner and director of Ashtanga Yoga Helsinki, one of the world's largest yoga shalas. He lives in Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Petri Raisanen
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight753 g
- Width229 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.38
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.