All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.12
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £14.54Trending at £14.97
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
- £5.78Trending at £9.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis title highlights the social and economic effects on those left at home while the troops were at the Front. It focuses on the regiments based in Ashton and the high number of casualties from the town. It also Highlights effects of the 1917 explosion when 5 tons of TNT blew up in Ashton town centre.
- Author BiographyGlynis Cooper was born in Manchester, but grew up in Suffolk before returning 'home' thirty five years ago. Much of her working life has been spent in libraries. She has had several books on local history published and she has also written two novels set in the Isles of Scilly.
- Author(s)Glynis Cooper
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.