All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionChina, India and Japan are among the biggest players in the global economy. This book includes two central themes - conflict and cooperation. It covers issues such as the rise of China, Asia's leadership legacy and the role of ASEAN. It discusses the fate of democracy in Asia, and the implications of dangers and the changing world order for Asia.
- Author(s)Amitav Acharya
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.