Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.00
- £9.99Trending at £14.22
- £13.00Trending at £16.98
- £25.29Trending at £29.94
- £8.40Trending at £10.71
- £6.74Trending at £8.99
- £8.00Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionChina, India and Japan are among the biggest players in the global economy. This book includes two central themes - conflict and cooperation. It covers issues such as the rise of China, Asia's leadership legacy and the role of ASEAN. It discusses the fate of democracy in Asia, and the implications of dangers and the changing world order for Asia.
- Author(s)Amitav Acharya
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight336 g
- Width150 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.