Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £4.43Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.95
- £13.39Trending at £18.13
- £13.51Trending at £17.34
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book summarizes the work of several Council for Asia-Europe Cooperation (CAEC) task forces and reviews the role of Asia-Europe cooperation in the contemporary world. Convinced that the most important rationale behind Asia-Europe cooperation is the shared interest in preventing a further deterioration of multilateralism and of international institutions, editor Karl Kaiser finds it crucial for the two regions to cooperate--in order to ensure that multilateral rules, regimes, and institutions remain the basis of the emerging world order. The book explores the specific roles of Asia and Europe in the twenty-first century and ways they can work together to avert crises, restore peace where necessary, and create a better structure of global governance.
- Author BiographyKarl Kaiser is former director of the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) and a visiting scholar at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University.
- PublisherJapan Centre for International Exchange
- Date of Publication06/08/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintJapan Centre for International Exchange
- Weight3 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byKarl Kaiser,Taizo Yakushiji
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.