All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeaves together the diplomatic, social, political, cultural, and military histories of China, Vietnam, India, and Japan to create the first systematic treatment of all major Asian combatant states and their experiences of the First World War.
- Author BiographyBorn in China, Xu Guoqi received a PhD in history from Harvard University. He taught in both China and the USA before moving to The University of Hong Kong. He is an internationally-renowned scholar with expertise on the international history of modern China, the Olympic movement, the First World War, and Sino-American relations. His current area of study is one which questions the notions of China and Chinese identity from the perspectives of a shared and transnational history.
- Author(s)Xu Guoqi
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Greater War
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight578 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.