All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading proponent of knowledge exchanges within East Asia and of an international cultural studies insists that those on both sides of the imperial divide must assess the conduct, motives, and consequences of imperialism.
- Author BiographyKuan-Hsing Chen is a professor in the Institute for Social Research and Cultural Studies at Chiao Tung University in Taiwan. He has written and edited many books in Chinese. He is co-executive editor of the journal Inter-Asia Cultural Studies.
- Author(s)Kuan-Hsing Chen
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.