Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the American cultural and literary preoccupation with Asia, exploring the corresponding historical-political situations - including China's Cultural Revolution and Japanese geisha culture - that have both circumscribed and enabled greater cultural and political contact between Asia and America.
- Author BiographyHelena Grice is Senior Lecturer in American Literature at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth and is the author of Negotiating Identities and Maxine Hong Kingston.
- Author(s)Helena Grice
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Transnational Perspectives on American Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.