CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionStudents will become informed on and debate 8 major issues discussed in Asian American communities today.
- Author BiographyMARY YU DANICO is Assistant Professor in the Behavioral Studies Department at California Polytechnic State University, Pomona. FRANKLIN NG is Professor of Anthropology at California State University, Fresno.
- Author(s)Franklin Ng,Mary Yu Danico
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContemporary American Ethnic Issues
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.