Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.35+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £23.42Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents global perspectives on Asian American literature by accomplished scholars from Germany, Japan, Singapore, Spain, and the US. It covers a diverse range of interdisciplinary topics in contemporary Asian American Studies across a wide spectrum of ethnic groups.
- Author BiographyGuiyou Huang is Dean of Undergraduate Studies & Programs at St. Thomas University, Florida. His books include Whitmanism, Imagism, and Modernism in China and America (1997) and The Columbia Guide to Asian American Literature (2005). His edited books inlcude Asian American Autobiographers (2001), Asian American Poets (2002), and Asian American Short Story Writers (2003).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIntroducing Ethnic Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGuiyou Huang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.