Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains alphabetically-arranged entries on 48 American poets of Asian descent, most of whom were active in the latter half of the 20th century. Each entry features a short biography, discussion of the poet's work and themes, their critical reception, and bibliographies.
- Author BiographyGUIYOU HUANG is Associate Professor of English and Director of the University Honors Program at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. His previous books include Whitmanism, Imagism, and Modernism in China and America (1997), and Asian American Autobiographers: A Bio-Bibliographical Critical Sourcebook (Greenwood, 2001).
- Author(s)Guiyou Huang
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.