Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionEthnographic analyses of emerging bioscientific enterprises in Asia, including genetically modified foods in China, clinical trials in India, and stem-cell research in Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Author BiographyAihwa Ong is Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of Neoliberalism as Exception: Mutations in Citizenship and Sovereignty and Flexible Citizenship: The Cultural Logics of Transnationality, both also published by Duke University Press. Nancy N. Chen is Professor of Anthropology at Scripps College. She is the author of Food, Medicine, and the Quest for Good Health and Breathing Spaces: Qigong, Psychiatry, and Healing in China.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleExperimental Futures
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Pagination335 pp
- Edited byAihwa Ong,Nancy N. Chen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.