All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to explore Asian gendered identities and tourism from both Asian and Western perspectives. The authors reflect on the role of tourism in producing, reiterating and resisting existing gendered structures of power in Asia and on their own experiences of understanding and negotiating Western and Asian identities and practices.
- Author BiographyCatheryn Khoo-Lattimore is Senior Lecturer at Griffith University, Australia and her research interests include tourist and guest behaviour, with a passionate focus on women, families and young children. Paolo Mura is Senior Lecturer at Taylor's University, Malaysia and his research interests focus on tourist behaviour, gender, young tourists, deviant behaviour on holiday and ethnographic approaches to research.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume Number75
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byCatheryn Khoo-Lattimore,Paolo Mura
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.